What are our mushroom Logs / Compost?
1. Our mushroom Logs/Composts containing growing media/substrate inoculated with mushroom spawn. The white/brown material inside the bags is the “mycelium”, which has “colonized” the growing media/substrate. These bags are kept in the “spawn room” until fully colonized, and then be ready to ship to our customers. You can harvest the 1st flush/crop in about 7-11 days after the bags arrived to you.
2. So what you need to do is-—import mushroom logs from us, and manage to grow fresh mushroom and sell to your local customers, we will teach you how to grow step by step, which will help to save your 80% time and energy.
3. Our mushroom logs are high yield, stable quality, high biological conversion rate and with the comprehensive after-sales service.
Specification of Shiitake Mushroom Logs:
|Product name||Shiitake mushroom spawn,Shiitake logs|
|Size||10*40cm (Diameter*Length) or or can be customized|
|Shelf Life||3-5 month|
Mushroom Fruiting environmental requirements:
Variable-temperature seed/Strain, temperature difference stimulation about 8 to 10 degree.
5–25°C, 15–18°C optimal
Other information for shiitake mushroom:
Shiitake Mushroom Nutritions (*/100g)
Soluble non-nitrogen compounds
Common Name: Shiitake
Botanical Name: Lentinula edodes
Shiitake has been revered in Asia for thousands of years as health care food, Which is rich in protein ,low in fat. it is consider as “King of the mushroom”. This mushroom contains complete kinds of amino acids , multivitamin and polysaccharide.
1. Shiitake mushroom have the effects of preventing and curing cancer, raising immunity, defending senescence and prolonging life, reducing blood fat , treating high blood pressure, lowering cholesterol.
2. Shiitake is used medically for many diseases involving diabetes, tuberculosis, infectious hepatitis, neuritis.
3. Shiitake can help to improve dyspepsia, regulate the disease of constipation.
Shiitake have some strong selling points, the caps, 2-5cm inches in diameter, have a chewy texture and a full-bodied aromatic flavor. They are low in calories and low in fat.
After the shiitake harvest, they can be consumable by different types: fresh, dried, in brined, made into shiitake powder and extract as the medical use, which have the big and potential market in all over the world!